Mapleton Thoroughbred Farm is offering the opportunity to experience the thrills and the world of Thoroughbred ownership. State-bred purses are at an all-time high, so there has never been a better time to own and race Thoroughbreds in Ohio. The number of Ohio-bred Thoroughbreds is down, meanwhile racetracks have upgraded facilities and are offering Ohio-bred races nearly every day. Mapleton Stable is the only public racing stable in Ohio that can help you experience the thrill of owning an Ohio-bred Thoroughbred.
Starting in May of 2017 Mapleton Stable 1 is offering fractional shares in its initial racing partnership. Mapleton Stable 1 consists of five Ohio-bred Thoroughbreds: four 2-year-olds and a 3-year-old filly. By joining our racing stable you will experience first-hand the excitement and thrill of seeing your horses race and win at Ohio tracks at a fraction of the cost of owning racehorses outright.
Become a part of Mapleton Stable
- Experience owning five Ohio Thoroughbreds at a fraction of the cost.
- Take part in an activity that your family and friends can enjoy with you.
- Enjoy seeing your Thoroughbreds train, race and win at Ohio racetracks.
- Join in a partnership with a proven, trusted and committed organization.
- Participate in the annual client open house at Mapleton Farm.
- Take advantage of the Ohio racing program at a time when purses are at record highs.
- Have some fun!
To learn more about how you can join the Mapleton Racing Stable, please click the following link:
Mapleton Racing Stable Brochure
or contact us at 937-329-4606 or [email protected]