The goal of the HMD Racing Group is to have the best Ohio has to offer in Thoroughbred bloodstock and our broodmare sales are no exception. We maintain a broodmare band for yearling production and to sell mares to fellow Ohio breeders looking for quality mares, bred to Ohio sires. Each mare is leased for $1.00 per/year and after foaling, can be bought for $1.00.
With each purchase of a mare, comes a HMD Racing broodmare secure agreement. So long as the purchaser maintains ownership of the mare; they can come back to our breeding shed, at no stud fee, and breed to any stallion standing and owned by the HMD Racing Group.
This guarantee insures that you can breed your mare to some of the best stallions standing in Ohio, for an accredited foal, at no cost or stud fee, to you.
- Biondetti, Winner of Grade 1 Stakes Winner of $359,583 at 2 yrs. Old, Sire of “MR. CHOCOLATE CHIP” and “BELLA VINCENZA”
- Out of “Staisha”, unraced Dam of 6 foals, 4 winners
- 2nd Dam – “Unsanctioned”, Stakes winner, 18 WINS $159,017, Dam of “HIS HONOR” and “Captain Cameron”, Stakes winner, $117,698
- 10 Stakes horses in 1st and 2nd extended families
- 8 wins, 4 .2nds in 17 starts earning $87,943