The goal of the Mapleton Thoroughbred Farm is to have the best Ohio has to offer in Thoroughbred bloodstock and our broodmare sales are no exception. We maintain a broodmare band for yearling production and to sell mares to fellow Ohio breeders looking for quality mares, bred to Ohio sires. Each mare is leased for $1.00 per/year and after foaling, can be bought for $1.00.
With each purchase of a mare, comes a Mapleton Thoroughbred Farm broodmare secure agreement. So long as the purchaser maintains ownership of the mare; they can come back to our breeding shed, at no stud fee, and breed to any stallion standing and owned at the Mapleton Thoroughbred Farm.
This guarantee insures that you can breed your mare to some of the best stallions standing in Ohio, for an accredited foal, at no cost or stud fee, to you.
- SIRE - “J.P. HAMER”, Stakes producer and Sire of “Eye for any Eye”, 2nd Grade 1. Sire of Dams of winners.
- Out of “MY VIRGINIA REEL”, 9 wins $272,380, Grade 2 placed.
- Full Sister to “Reel `Em in”, 12 wins E119 $383,592 and “Reel Fast Marco” 9 wins E106 $154,843
- Half Sister to “Schumaker”, 4 wins E102 $113,140 and “Reeliano”, 6 wins E97 $84,514
- 4 Stakes horses in 1st and 2nd extended families.
- 2 unplaced in 2 starts
- 8 foals to race, 6 winners including “Long Bomb”
- Biondetti, Winner of Grade 1 Stakes Winner of $359,583 at 2 yrs. Old, Sire of “MR. CHOCOLATE CHIP” and “BELLA VINCENZA”
- Out of “Staisha”, unraced Dam of 6 foals, 4 winners
- 2nd Dam – “Unsanctioned”, Stakes winner, 18 WINS $159,017, Dam of “HIS HONOR” and “Captain Cameron”, Stakes winner, $117,698
- 10 Stakes horses in 1st and 2nd extended families
- 8 wins, 4 .2nds in 17 starts earning $87,943