Breeding, producing, and selling accredited Ohio bred yearlings is what we do! We hope, after reviewing our website, you will appreciate the HMD Racing Group way. A farm that stands for integrity, pays attention to detail and strives to deliver top developed Ohio bred yearlings to it's customers every year.
In reality, the successful preparation for sale and training of a sales yearling begins at breeding time, 3 years earlier. We start with a strong family pedigree and the right stallions. Next, the mare needs to receive proper healthcare and nutrition during pregnancy & lactation. Following weaning, the overall management of the foal during the first year-and-a-half of it's life lays the foundation for development of an athletic yearling. The potential of all yearlings is established by their pedigree. HMD Racing Group stallions and broodmares provide us the quality to guide our program to produce potential stable horses in Ohio. It's no accident that HMD Racing Group yearlings go on to compete in the accredited stakes program every year.
- “SKY MESA”, Sire of 67 Stake winners, 5 Champions. Sire of Dams of 18 Stakes winners
- Out of “CAPITAL REQUEST”, Grade 3 winner of 6 wins and $295,934
- Full Sister to “Sky Wire” $195,00 yearly
- Half Sister to “BIO PRO”, “COZZI CAPITAL”, and “SPUN CAP”
- 10 Stakes horses 1st and 2nd extended families
- 5 wins $88,720
- Dam of 5 foals, 4 racing age, 4 winners, 3 Stakes runners including “MOBIL SKY”, 2 year old colt in Ohio, winner of $137,410 as a 2 year old, “MOBIL BONNET” winner of 3 wins out of 5 starts and $82,000, “Lunarcap”, Stakes placed